Friday, June 21, 2013

Awesomer


I have been writing this blog for about 3 years, in my head. I am ready to put a handful of half written, un-edited blog posts together and make something.

I am always so crippled by fear, imperfection and success and I am so tired of living like that.

I don’t want this to become a dumping ground for negative thoughts or what I should have been or done or being doing. This is just going to be what I create. I am going by my new mantra. No Stress, Just Progress.

I am just going to move forward.

I really struggle with what my focus is. (all the blogging tips say that you have to have a specific focus) God, faith, interior design, cosmetics, weight loss, travel, 20-somethings, career trajectory. Life. I am just going to give myself some grace and PROGRESS.  I want to become awesomer.


No comments:

Post a Comment